Log in to Creative Bug
You will need a current Norwood Public Library card to get access.
Click below to log in with your card and get busy!
Digital Subscription to the Wall Street Journal
As a library card holder, you have complimentary online access to the Wall Street Journal from the Norwood Public Library. You are are not permitted to share the sign-on credentials with any other person. Any violation of this clause will result in Dow Jones terminating access.
From the library, home, work, or on the go, click the Wall Street Journal button below to claim your free 72-hour pass for digital access. Create an account and log in to start reading. At the end of your complimentary 72 hours, you can return to this page, click the button again, and log in again. There is no weekly or monthly limit to the number of passes you can claim.
Steps for Access
1. Click the link Digital Wall Street Journal button
2. If you don't have a wsj.com account, you will need to create one on your initial use.
3. Already have a wsj.com account? Log in with your email and password from the link below.
4. You may be prompted to verify your email address.
5. Decline any offers or ads to purchase a membership through the WSJ. This service is free for all Norwood Public Library Card holders.
Redeeming Additional Passes
1. Return to this page and click on the Digital Wall Street Journal button
2. Log in to wsj.com with your email and password.
3. Redeem another 72-hour pass.